“I created the Virtual Art Academy in order to make a structured academy-caliber art education available to everyone. Even if they don’t earn much money. In this way I can give students everywhere the same opportunity I had to learn to paint at a high level.”
Barry John Raybould
Tip #1: When you are investing in your art education, make sure you check out the artwork of the person who is making the lessons.
Tip #2: Also find out: Has the author of the course exhibited their work in museums? Are they a member of any prestigious Art Associations? Have they participated in several group exhibitions with other professional artists?
- Read more about our story here
- See some artwork by Virtual Art Academy students
- See professional work by our graduates
- See Barry’s recent work and his Instagram page
- Learn about our four year program of online painting classes
- See our free guides on how to paint
- read reviews of from our students about our painting classes
- See Barry’s biography and resume on his painting website: barryjohnraybould.com